Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cry of pain

The other day while walking down the street to fill some air into my bike, I saw a young little baby crawling on the ground with out a sweater on his back, and with nothing to keep him warm. He was shivering and his innocent eyes seemed to crying for more. His heart let out a cry of pain in the mid December month. I was awestruck to see that not only he but many of the other kids in the slum seem to be in he same situation. Even during that cold evening my heart melted seeing the atrocious conditions of the slum. My curios mind wandered into a different world and I started thinking how they must be surviving in the cold winter months. While walking home I kept on thinking about hat kid and what kind of pain must his parents be suffering not being able to provide sufficient warmth their own kid. On telling my mother about it, she told me that it was not only them but all the poor people suffered in the same conditions. She packed some old outgrown woolens and I went during the night and handed it to them. The look on his face was priceless. His heart danced with joy and so did mine seeing him. I had done a good deed.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. thats adorable ! Ppl should learn something frm this :) Keep helping like this !

    ReplyDelete